Lehman’s Bust-to-Boom Archstone Seen Returning at PeakOshrat Carmiel and Lee Spears
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., whose $22 billion purchase of Archstone Inc. at the height of the property boom helped sink the bank, is now trying to sell the apartment owner at another peak in potentially the largest initial public offering of a real estate investment trust.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat