Marchionne Tells Piech to Drop It Over Alfa Romeo PursuitTommaso Ebhardt
Fiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne said Volkswagen AG Chairman Ferdinand Piech can forget about getting his hands on the Alfa Romeo brand, in the latest war of words between the two automakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations