Japan Stocks Drop as 900 Shares on Topix Go Ex-DividendNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell, with the Topix Index falling the most since May 18, as more than 900 companies on the Topix trade ex-dividend today, and amid concern stimulus from central banks in the U.S., Europe and Asia won’t do enough to revive global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself