China’s Stocks Fall to 2009 Low on Concern About EconomyBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell, with the Shanghai Composite Index briefly sliding below the 2,000 level for the first time in three years, on concern the deepening economic slowdown is hurting corporate profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks