Stocks Retreat With Euro, Oil as Spain Bond Yields SurgeStephen Kirkland and Lu Wang
Stocks fell, sending Europe’s benchmark index down the most in two months, while the euro weakened and Spain’s 10-year yield topped 6 percent as protests against austerity measures fueled concern the debt crisis will worsen. Treasuries extended the longest rally since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline