Stocks Retreat With Euro, Oil as Spain Bond Yields SurgeStephen Kirkland and Lu Wang
Stocks fell, sending Europe’s benchmark index down the most in two months, while the euro weakened and Spain’s 10-year yield topped 6 percent as protests against austerity measures fueled concern the debt crisis will worsen. Treasuries extended the longest rally since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet