Yahoo’s Mayer Hires Goldman to Replace Tim Morse as CFODouglas MacMillan and Ari Levy
Yahoo! Inc. hired Ken Goldman, a technology-industry veteran with three decades of experience in software and Internet companies, to succeed Tim Morse as chief financial officer, the biggest management switch yet by Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up