Temasek Decides to Sell SingTel Shares Worth $1.3 BillionJoyce Koh and Alexis Xydias
Temasek Holdings Pte, Singapore’s state-owned investment company, is selling S$1.28 billion ($1 billion) of shares in Southeast Asia’s biggest phone company, according to two people with knowledge of the deal. The stock slumped the most in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself