Home Prices Unlikely to Come ‘Roaring’ Back, Case SaysPrashant Gopal
U.S. home prices, which climbed more than forecast in July, are unlikely to come “roaring” back as the housing market reaches bottom, according to Karl Case, the economist who co-created the S&P/Case-Shiller index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing