Greek Protests in Athens End After Police Use Tear GasMaria Petrakis
Protests in Athens ended today after police fired tear gas in response to fire-bombs thrown by demonstrators during a strike over wage cuts and austerity that Prime Minister Antonis Samaras said are vital to keep the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy