Ex-RBC, BofA Traders Leave Tandem to Start Fund at TIGKelly Bit and Nathaniel Baker
Former Royal Bank of Canada and Bank of America Corp. proprietary traders plan to start a mortgage-focused structured-credit hedge fund at New York-based TIG Advisors LLC after leaving Tandem Global Management LP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline