Australia Dollar Declines Against Major Peers on Risk AversionKatia Dmitrieva
The Australian dollar fell with crude oil and stocks after a U.S. official said the Federal Reserve’s new bond-buying program likely won’t boost economic growth, fueling an investor shift from higher-risk assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat