Japan Teachers Fund to Start REIT and Hedge Fund InvestmentsKatsuyo Kuwako and Kathleen Chu
Japan’s Teachers’ Mutual Aid Co-operative Society, with about 600 billion yen ($7.6 billion), will start investing in real estate investment trusts and hedge funds as it seeks to diversify risks and boost returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks