IMF’s Lagarde Urges Europe to Implement Crisis PlansSandrine Rastello
International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde urged European policy makers to implement their plans to save the euro, including the formation of a banking union, as the fund prepares to lower its global growth forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing