Commodities Drop on Demand Concerns Amid Europe Discord on DebtChanyaporn Chanjaroen, Rachel Morison and Joe Richter
Commodities fell, heading for the first monthly decline since May, as discord over Europe’s debt crisis and fading business optimism in China pointed to a deeper slowdown that may reduce demand for energy, metals and grains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat