Apple IPhone 5 Misses Estimates as 5 Million Units SoldAdam Satariano and Ryan Faughnder
Apple Inc. reported debut weekend sales for the iPhone 5 that fell short of some analysts’ estimates after supply constraints delayed shipments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations