Redbox-Verizon Streaming to Challenge Netflix by Year-EndCliff Edwards and Michael White
Coinstar Inc.’s Redbox and Verizon Communications Inc., providing details of their challenge to Netflix Inc., will offer subscription streaming, movie sales and rentals by Christmas, along with DVDs from the local kiosk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe