Obama Panel’s Deficit Plan Should Be Basis for Deal, McCain SaysJeff Bliss
U.S. Senator John McCain said a proposal by President Barack Obama’s debt commission should form the basis of a deal to balance the nation’s budget, joining a growing number of lawmakers who back reviving the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks