Emerging Stocks Rise on Spain Aid Report; Rupee Jumps on Tax CutIan Sayson and Sridhar Natarajan
Emerging-market stocks rose, paring the first weekly decline this month, as a report saying European officials will unveil a bailout plan for Spain fueled demand for commodity producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas