Peso Leads Weekly Drop in Asian Currencies on Slowdown ConcernLilian Karunungan and Yumi Teso
The Philippine peso and Malaysia’s ringgit led declines in Asian currencies this week after data from the U.S., Europe and China reinforced concern the global economic slowdown is deepening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis