Soccer Beats Baseball Thanks to Young Electronic Arts’ FIFA FansRoger Bennett
Shortly after the U.S. was chosen to host the 1994 World Cup, former Republican Representative Jack Kemp of New York felt compelled to address the matter on the floor of Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure