Prudential Says ‘QE Forever’ May End With Real Estate HitZachary Tracer
Prudential Financial Inc.’s chief risk officer said the eventual end of the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing may erode the value of assets including commercial property.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline