NY Among 5 States Facing Higher Fannie Mae Mortgage FeesClea Benson
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would charge lenders more to guarantee mortgages in five states where foreclosure delays are pushing up the cost of bad debt, according to a plan by the companies’ U.S. regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe