In the TrenchesBy
Robert brings to this position extensive leadership experience in a range of financial disciplines. He most recently served as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Treasurer of Eaton Vance Corp., a global investment management firm based in Boston. Robert’s previous roles included serving as CFO of both Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. and MFS Investment Management. Earlier in his career Robert worked at Bank Boston Corporation, Deloitte and Touche Consulting Group, and Bank of New England. Robert has a B.A. in Economics and Government from Bowdoin College and an M.B.A. from Harvard University’s Graduate School of Business Administration. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life