EU May Probe Microsoft for Tablet Software, Almunia SaysSara Forden and Aoife White
European antitrust regulators may open a new investigation into whether Microsoft Corp. can avoid giving a choice of browsers in a new version of its Windows operating system for tablet computers, the bloc’s competition chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States