Amazon Falls After Wal-Mart Plans to Stop Sellling KindleChris Burritt and Douglas MacMillan
Amazon.com Inc. shares declined after Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, said it will stop selling Amazon’s Kindle tablets and e-readers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy