U.S. Fiscal Cliff Will Halt Stocks Rally, BankInvest SaysPeter Levring
The global rally in stocks will fade as a U.S. budget dispute in Congress and November’s presidential election will stifle growth in the world’s biggest economy, according to Copenhagen-based BankInvest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing