Questcor Plunges After Aetna Limits Coverage of DrugAlex Nussbaum
Questcor Pharmaceuticals Inc. fell the most in 20 years after insurer Aetna Inc. said it would limit coverage of the company’s top-selling drug. The drugmaker said it doesn’t expect a “material impact” from the change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat