Peugeot to Sell 75% Gefco Stake to 800 Million EurosMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Europe’s second-biggest carmaker, agreed to sell 75 percent of the Gefco trucking unit to OAO Russian Railways for 800 million euros ($1.04 billion) to help reduce debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis