New T-Mobile CEO Legere Faces Promising ProblemsKevin Fitchard
Three months after T-Mobile USA’s Chief Executive Officer Philipp Humm quit to move to Vodafone (VOD:LN), the U.S. carrier finds itself welcoming a new chief. Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) has named former Global Crossing CEO John Legere to take over its U.S. mobile arm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards