Medicare Advantage Enrollment to Rise 11 Percent, U.S. SaysAlex Wayne
Enrollment in private Medicare plans offered by insurers led by UnitedHealth Group Inc. is expected to surge 11 percent in 2013, the U.S. government said, while premiums may increase an average of 4.7 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts