Medicare Advantage Enrollment to Rise 11 Percent, U.S. SaysAlex Wayne
Enrollment in private Medicare plans offered by insurers led by UnitedHealth Group Inc. is expected to surge 11 percent in 2013, the U.S. government said, while premiums may increase an average of 4.7 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock