China Foreign Investment Falls as Japan Spat Threatens TradeBloomberg News
Foreign direct investment in China fell in August for the ninth time in 10 months and the government indicated a diplomatic spat with Japan will hurt trade, adding to restraints on economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing