The Big Promotional Value of Liquor Mini-BottlesBy
A nine-month investigation into the theft of more than 100,000 mini-bottles of liquor and other duty-free items, dubbed Operation Last Call, culminated in last week’s arrest of 18 workers at John F. Kennedy International Airport, including LSG Sky Chefs truck drivers and security guards. The mini-bottles, according to a statement from Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown, sell on the black market for anywhere from 55 cents for a bottle of Baileys to $1.25 for a bottle of Courvoisier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling