Romney Doesn’t Disavow Video Remark on American ‘Victims’John McCormick
Mitt Romney said his comment in a video released earlier today calling many Americans “victims” dependent on the government wasn’t “elegantly stated,” while stopping short of disavowing the remark.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks