Euro Falls on Debt-Slowed Economy; Yen WeakensJoseph Ciolli and Allison Bennett
The euro fell against most major currencies after a survey showed German investor sentiment stayed negative this month as the region’s economy struggles amid the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's