Rip Curl Said to Seek A$500 Million to Sell Surfwear BrandDavid Fickling
Rip Curl Group Pty., the board-sports brand controlled by two surfers who founded it in 1969, is exploring a sale for as much as A$500 million ($527 million), said a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day