OCZ Technology CEO Resigns, Seen as Takeover TargetRyan Faughnder
OCZ Technology Group Inc., a maker of solid-state disk drives, is poised to become a more attractive acquisition target with the resignation yesterday of Chief Executive Officer Ryan Petersen, analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner