Apple IPhone 5 Pre-Orders Top 2 Million, Doubling RecordRyan Faughnder and Adam Satariano
Apple Inc. said advance sales of its iPhone 5 topped 2 million units in one day, more than double the record set by the previous model of the device.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's