China Warns Against Violence as Japan Protests Are Broken UpBloomberg News
China banned some protests in the city of Xian and detained suspects accused of vandalizing billboards and a storefront amid a territorial dispute with Japan, after two Japanese car dealerships were set on fire and police used water cannons to break up demonstrations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's