Canadian Dollar Rises to 13-Month High as Fed Spurs Risk DemandKatia Dmitrieva
Canada’s dollar strengthened to a more than 13-month high against its U.S. counterpart as stimulus measures by the Federal Reserve spurred global demand for higher returning assets such as stocks and commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster