Yemeni Police Use Water Cannons on Protesters at EmbassyMohammed Hatem and Donna Abu-Nasr
Police used water cannons and fired warning shots into the air to disburse hundreds of protesters who rallied for a second day at the U.S. Embassy in Yemen’s capital against a film seen as insulting to Islam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap