Yemeni Police Use Water Cannons on Protesters at EmbassyMohammed Hatem and Donna Abu-Nasr
Police used water cannons and fired warning shots into the air to disburse hundreds of protesters who rallied for a second day at the U.S. Embassy in Yemen’s capital against a film seen as insulting to Islam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License