Groups Ask Appeals Court to Keep Issue-Ad Donors SecretTom Schoenberg
A U.S. appeals court was asked to reinstate a Federal Election Commission rule that allowed nonprofit groups running “issue ads,” such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Crossroads GPS, to keep their donors secret.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks