Day of Rage in Arab World Tests New Arab GovernmentsSalma El Wardany, Tarek El-Tablawy and Jihen Laghmari
Protesters against an anti-Muslim film stormed the American Embassy compound in Tunisia and targeted diplomatic missions in Sudan and Yemen, while in Egypt the main Islamist groups sought to ease tensions with the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis