Russian Gray Market Offers Yuppies IPhone 5 for $3,700Ilya Khrennikov
The iPhone 5 is priced at as much as 115,000 rubles ($3,700) in the Russian gray market, topping previous models as Web vendors bet on demand from the country’s wealthy ahead of the redesigned device’s official release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations