Oil Rises to Four-Month High on Stimulus, Middle EastBen Sharples
Oil rose to the highest level in four months on speculation that economic stimulus in the U.S. will boost fuel demand. Concern that unrest in the Middle East and North Africa will disrupt supplies also buoyed prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy