Oil Rises to Four-Month High on Stimulus, Middle EastBen Sharples
Oil rose to the highest level in four months on speculation that economic stimulus in the U.S. will boost fuel demand. Concern that unrest in the Middle East and North Africa will disrupt supplies also buoyed prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts