ThaiBev, Charoen Offers S$9 Billion for Fraser & NeaveJoyce Koh and Jonathan Burgos
Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi made a S$9 billion ($7.3 billion) bid for the 70 percent of Fraser & Neave Ltd. he does not control, potentially blocking Heineken NV from buying the company’s beer business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing