Tanzania Opposition Calls for 10-Year Hiatus on Exploring RightsSarah McGregor
Tanzania should impose a 10-year moratorium on licensing offshore oil and gas blocks to allow for the creation of laws ensuring the country benefits from its natural wealth, Shadow Finance Minister Zitto Kabwe said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’