Steiner Set King Kong, Clark Gable to Music: Rainer File
Max Steiner, composer of the quintessential American film score for “Gone With the Wind,” was born Maximilian Raoul Steiner in 1888, in Vienna. One of his earliest memories was sitting on Emperor Franz Joseph’s lap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig