McDonald’s to Post Calories Amid Healthier Food TestLeslie Patton and Anna Edney
McDonald’s Corp., the world’s biggest restaurant chain, will begin posting calorie information on menu boards at its U.S. stores next week as it works to stem criticism that its food causes obesity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster