Google’s YouTube Blocks Film Behind Protests in LibyaBrian Womack
Google Inc.’s YouTube video-sharing service is blocking access in Egypt and Libya to a film about the Prophet Muhammad that is viewed as blasphemous by Muslims, that sparked protests and an attack responsible for the deaths of four Americans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy