Dutch Voters Buck Euro Crisis to Re-Elect Rutte as PremierJurjen van de Pol
Dutch Liberal Prime Minister Mark Rutte’s victory yesterday makes him the second euro-area leader, after Estonia’s Andrus Ansip, to win re-election since Europe’s financial crisis dawned in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself